Three dedicated managers with proven track record
- Steve - 24 years retail experience
- Mike - 20 years distributor experience
- Shannon - 5 years on and off premise promotions experience
Established, solid relationships with distributor and supplier personnel
- We know what is expected and will give 150%.
Promotion representatives will be the best available
- Representative receive continual training on product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Our pool of team players are all professional, career oriented people, or exceptional college students.
- Our representatives are compensated on a bi-weekly basis, unlike our competition who only pay when the company is compensated. We strongly believe that a happy employee will not only work harder, but want to continue working, thus eliminating high turn over. They are the first impression of our company, and we want to be sure that it is a positive one.
- Every representative is furnished with top quality promotion supplies to take with them, thus eliminating wasted travel time. Examples: Table, wheeled coolers, serving trays, smoothie machines, etc.
Implementation of a promotion representative incentive program
- We are the only company in the marketplace to offer such a program.
- Mystery shopper
- Most units sold
- Most positive comments received
- Every event, promotion, or demo will have a recap form filled out. This is a standard form that can be customized to the Supplier's or Distributor's liking.
Continued commitment to the Hispanic market
- We currently have 5 women and 2 men that are bilingual and speak Spanish fluently, and we will be interviewing more in the next few weeks.
- We provide target marketing in the Food City chain stores, and Hispanic neighborhood bars and nightclubs.
- Every customer / vendor has a secure area to view and download all reports, pictures, events, invoices, etc., thus eliminating excessive emails.